What is Graphsignal
Graphsignal is an observability platform for AI agents and LLM-powered applications. It helps developers ensure AI applications run as expected and users have the best experience. With Graphsignal, developers can:
- Trace requests, runs, and sessions with full AI context.
- See latency breakdown by operations.
- Analyze model API costs for deployments, models, or users.
- Get notified about errors and anomalies.
- Monitor API, compute, and GPU utilization.
How it works
Graphsignal tracer is added to application code. It automatically measures and records runs and operations in single-run scripts as well as long running server applications.
Graphsignal measures latency, throughput, data, compute, GPUs and costs.
After recording, the performance data is sent to Graphsignal servers, post-processed and is ready to be analyzed at app.graphsignal.com. This allows Graphsignal to run in any environment without the need to install any additional software.