What is Graphsignal
Graphsignal is an AI observability platform. It helps engineers and operations teams make AI applications run faster and reliably by monitoring and analyzing performance, resources, data and errors. Graphsignal's capabilities enable full visibility into AI applications for any model, data and deployment.
- Monitor and analyze inference latency, throughput and resource utilization.
- Track GPU utilization in the context of inference.
- Get notified about errors and anomalies with full machine learning context.
- Monitor data to detect data issues and silent failures.
How it works
Graphsignal agent is added to application code. It measures and records single and batch inferences or any other functions or data in one time scripts as well as long running server applications.
Graphsignal measures latency, throughput, data and compute, including GPU utilization.
After recording, the performance data is sent to Graphsignal servers, post-processed and is ready to be analyzed at app.graphsignal.com. This allows Graphsignal to run in any environment without the need to install any additional software.
- Sign up for an account.
- See the Quick Start guide on how to add Graphsignal to your ML notebook, batch job or application.